Chicken Fajita Recipe
Combine the following ingredients in a marinade container or large bowl.
- Juice of 8 limes (small bottle of Real Lime juice)
- 12 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 clove of garlic (diced) or one teaspoon of minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons of coriander or 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro
Add three pounds of boneless, skinless chicken that has been pounded flat to the
marinade. Let sit for at least three hours (the longer the better). For best results, cook on an outdoor grill (duh).
Other items you'll need:
- Flour tortillas (found in the dairy case at the super market)
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sauteed onions (tons), peppers, etc.
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole (Mashed avocados with diced Bermuda onion, diced tomatoes, Tabasco sauce, pepper and line juice)
Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1997 - Jim Rose.